« PreviousContinue »
PUBLISHED BY CUMMINGS, HILLIARD AND CO.
Notes on Mexico made in the Autumn of 1822; ac-
companied by an Historical Sketch of the Revolution, &c.
1. Ordinances of the Corporation of the City of Balti-
more, with the Act of Incorporation, &c. Compiled and
2. Remarks on the Intercourse of Baltimore with the
3. Report of the Maryland Commissioners on a pro-
posed Canal from Baltimore to Conewago.
4. General Harper's Speech to the Citizens of Balti-
more, on the Expediency of Promoting a Connexion be-
tween the Ohio at Pittsburgh, and the Waters of the
Chesapeake at Baltimore, by a Canal through the Dis-
5. Annals of Baltimore. By Thomas W. Griffith.